MINATO SMART GATE AUTOMATION
Minato Smart Gate Automation Features
* Automated Job Identification Minato Smart Gate Automation captures real-time data and identifies internal and external trucks using RFID equipment integrated into the systems, avoiding manual data entry errors.
* Cost Effective & Economical Minato's AI predicts a pattern of incoming and outgoing vehicles to ensure less idling, thereby reducing demurrage fees from quicker drayage turn times. It reduces operational costs by optimizing gate throughput.
* Improves Operations & Efficiency Minato's helps clients gain new business efficiencies and minimal time on Gate by automating the In & Out bound Gates. Operators can focus their productivity on essential tasks without worrying about manual checks.
* Reduced Turnaround Time & Traffic Jams With advanced pre-staging of containers and trucks, Minato Smart Gate Automation improves the coordination of freight transfer activities, decreasing truck turn around time and reducing queuing for hauliers in the Gate.
A paperless job process using Mobile App or QR Generation ensures easiness as drivers can scan the job details from their smartphone
* Convenient & Safe An operator sitting in the control room eliminates the risk of lane accidents, resulting in a safer work environment. Smart Gate automation optimizes safety by reducing the number of people in the gate lanes.
GATE OCR Minato's OCR-based AI solution for fast and efficient gates can capture data and images under all operating and ambient conditions.
Minato OCR Features & Benefits
- High-Resolution Image Capturing
Minato's OCR Technology is proficient at capturing critical data like container Id numbers, ISO Codes, Damages, seal Detection, and IMO labels.
- Highly Responsive
Minato's OCR is agile and captures information even while the trucks are in motion due to its fast processing time output, generating output in seconds.
Minato's OCR is a weather-tested product, fully-functional in ambient conditions, manufactured to meet the high standards of quality required for sustaining maritime conditions.